The California Community College Classified Senate (4CS) announces its Call for Presentations for the 2020
Classified Leadership Institute (CLI). You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for a panel/group
discussion, or small group breakouts. Join your colleagues as we focus on the “Totally Rad Leadership” at our
- Sessions are 60 minutes in length, may include multiple presenters.
- Presenters should provide handouts, and be prepared to respond to post-conference requests for more information.
- Each session room will be equipped with a projector, speakers, and screen, if requested.
- Incredible professional development opportunity.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the state
- Presenters receive a $50 conference registration discount.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
- Be part of a vibrant community that has made CLI’s conference the “must-attend” event
- Be part of the only state-wide leadership conference for California Community College Classified Professionals
- Panel Discussion – invited panelist provide multiple perspectives on an issue/topic. Generally, with a Q&A session at the end
- Group Discussion
- Group Discussions provide a more personal and interactive setting for exploring key issues. Discussion leaders facilitate substantive discussions.
- Small Group Breakouts - Breakout Sessions feature a successful practice, program, or key issue.
Conference Workshop Strands
4CS is excited to announce the seven workshop strands that continues to evolve in response to the new opportunities
facing community colleges. These primary strand help to create a dynamic program related to Classified Professionals
improving student success.
- Participatory Governance
- Senate Best Practices
- Professional Relationships & Networking
- Legislative Awareness
- Personal Development
- Presentations will be reviewed for relevance and purpose to provide a balanced informational program.
- Presenters must register and pay the conference registration fee by May 25, 2020 to confirm participation.
- Presenters are paid neither honoraria nor expenses.
- 4CS reserves the right to make changes to proposed presentation titles and descriptions, to place sessions in alternative topic areas, and to encourage joint presentations if multiple proposals are submitted on similar topics.